3.0 Animals and plants protect themselves
3.5 Understanding that plants have specific characteristics to protect themselves from dry region and strong wind.
Deskripsi Pelajaran Hari Ini:
Understanding that plants have special characteristics to protect themselves from dry region and strong wind.
At the end of the lesson, pupil will be able to:
1. Identify and describe verbally the special characteristics of cactus, coconut tree, fern, lallang, and mangrove plant.
2. Play a game on plant specific characters.
3. Able to choose the correct answer when given two choices on plant characteristics.
4. Able to write short answers to questions related to characteristics of plants by referring to notes given.
5. Match the characteristics with the picture of plants given.
Kemahiran Sedia Ada:
Pupil could describe the features of some plants.
e.g: cactus has sharp thorns.
Analisis Tugasan/Konsep Pembelajaran:
1. Special features help plants to protect themselves from dry region and strong wind.
2. Special features of cactus, coconut tree, bamboo plant, lallang etc.
3. Similarities of special features to prevent them from being damaged by strong winds.
a. Split leaves
b. Flexible stem
c. Buttress roots
Bahan Bantu Mengajar:
Pictures, computer, worksheet, notes, spinboard,and template.