1. Teacher introduces today's lesson is regarding parts of plant and how plant respond to external stimuli such as:
(a) Water, sunlight, touch and gravity.
2. Teacher explains today he needs to go out to feel the plant during the lesson.
3. Teacher brings him to feel the various type of plants around the school.
4. Teacher names the plants and pupil repeats after teacher.
5. Teacher chooses one example of plants that he has touched.
(a) Hibiscus-identify the parts of hibiscus with teacher's guidance.
e.g ---shoot,leaf, stem, root and flower.
(b) Then, teacher explain each part respond to different external stimulus.
e.g : Leaf and shoot respond to sunlight.
e.g : root respond to gravity.
6. Then, teacher brings him to touch mimosa plant and explain to him how mimosa plant reacts.
(a) Teacher explains mimosa plant respond to touch because it will quickly folds its leaf once it had been touched.
(b) Then, teacher let him feels the plant that has already withered.
(c) Teacher explains plants withered if lack of water. Therefore,roots respond to water and they need water to grow freshly and healthy.
7. Teacher and pupil back to the class.
(a) Teacher asks him to identify the part of plant on tactile graphic and paste the name of the part according to the arrow.
e.g : leaf, stem, root and flower.
8. Once he could recognizes the parts, teacher explains part like roots are respond to water and it needs water to grow.
9. Teacher asks the pupil to read the notes given.
10. After he reads, teacher explains more details how roots respond to water: roots bring the water to all parts of body of plant.
11. Then, teacher asks him to feel the tactile graphic of plant without water in a box and plant with water and expose with sunlight with teacher's guidance.
12. Teacher asks him to explain the different between this two plants and what is the conclusion that he can make.
13. Pupil answers plant must receive water everyday and expose with sunlight. It respond to water and sunlight in order for it to grow healthy.