1.4 Listen to and follow simple instructions and directions accurately.
1.4.1 Listen to and understand simple instructions.
1.4.3 Listen to and follow simple directions to places in the neighbourhood.
4.4 Complete texts with the missing word, phrase or sentence.
4.4.2 Complete simple instructions, recipes, descriptions, rhymes with
the missing word(s) (with guidance given in the form of words and pictures).
4.5 Construct simple and compound sentences with guidance and independently.
4.5.3 Construct simple sentences independently (3-5 words) by looking at a picture.
4.8 Give accurate information when writing messages, instructions, simple reports, and when filling out forms.
4.8.1 Write a message for a purpose.
Deskripsi Pelajaran Hari Ini:
1. Student recognizes the position of several buildings in an area.
2. Student learns simple direction by:
(a) Listening and following the instruction of teacher.
(b) Asking and giving simple direction from the tactile graphic of an area in neighbourhood.
At the end of this lesson, student is able to:
1. Use preposition of location to find a place or building in an area.
2. Use preposition of direction to show or give direction.
3. Use preposition of location and direction to find place on a raised map.
4. Construct simple sentences using preposition of location and direction.
5. Write a paragraph to describe the way to a place.
Kemahiran Sedia Ada:
Student had learn simple preposition of location such as “above” and “below”.
Analisis Tugasan/Konsep Pembelajaran:
1. Preposition of locations.
2. Example of each preposition.
3. Simple sentences using preposition of locations.
4. Simulation activity about prepositions of direction from one place to another place.
Bahan Bantu Mengajar:
Tactile graphic of a map, chairs, box, Braille worksheet.